Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Dog Walk Style website.
Users who opt to use and browse through the website are agreeing to be bound to and to comply with the following policy regarding terms and conditions of website use.
The term ‘Dog Walk Style’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the website owner. The term ‘you’ in these Terms and Conditions refers to the viewer or the user of this website.
Use of our website is subject to all of the following terms:
- All content found on the pages of this website are for use and general information only.
- All content on this website is subject to change, without any prior notice needing to be given.
1. A user’s personal name
2. Contact information including email address
3. Some information relating to demographics which may include postcode and product preferences
4. Other data which is relevant to our offers •
- Neither Dog Walk Style nor any third parties can provide any sort of guarantee or warranty as to the timeliness, performance, accuracy, suitability or the completeness of the materials and data found on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that materials and data might contain errors or inaccuracies whilst we, to the extent permitted by law, expressly exclude liability for errors and/or inaccuracies.
- Your use of materials and data on this website is wholly at your own risk, and we shall never be liable. It is your responsibility only, to check that the services, products and/or information currently found on our website meets your requirements.
- Any unauthorised use of our website might cause a claim for damages and could be deemed as a criminal offence.
- Any trademarks that are reproduced in this website but which are not licensed to, or are the property of the operator, will be acknowledged on this website.
- At any time, this website may contain one or more links to different websites. Any links are provided simply for your convenience, in order to supply users with relevant, further or more comprehensive information. The presence of a link in no way means that we endorse that website. We firmly state that we have absolutely no responsibility for any content found on the website for which we have provided a link.
- Use of our website as well as any dispute that arises out of such use, is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Last Update September 2020